Tribute Games Inc.
Based in Montreal, Canada
Official Release: August 18th, 2015.
Smash monsters. Escape death. Get ready for the brawl!
CURSED! When brawny bounty hunters Leo and Lea are cursed by Algarr the Wizard King, they're swarmed by all manners of creatures and monsters! Alchemist Allison knows one way to get rid of the curse: The Elixir of Life! But the only way to get the Elixir's ingredients? SMASH ALL THE MONSTERS!
- Alchemy! Mix and match ingredients and items to create powerful attacks, summons and the Elixir of Life itself!
- 2 Player couch/online co-op!
- Dancing! Alleviate stress during combat by dancing and rack up points
- 13 Single-Screen Levels designed by Stéphane Boutin (Mercenary Kings, Wizorb, Scott Pilgrim VS The World)
- Opening and Ending segments, Boss animations by Paul Robertson (Adult Swim capsules, 8-bit Simpsons, Mercenary Kings, Wizorb)
- Supports cross-buy, cross-play and cross-save on PS4 and PS Vita
- Adhoc multiplayer on Vita and supports Vita TV with couch co-op
Game Trailer YouTube
Story Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- ""Curses 'N Chaos has a charming style, graphically simple and somewhat reminiscent of the original Ghosts 'N Goblins.""
- Michael McWhertor, Polygon
- ""The feel and timing of strikes, the tension as hordes of ghosts rush you, hoping desperately that a health pickup will drop, and the joy of collecting loads of tinkling coins.""
- Alice O'Connor, Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- ""Super simple, but super fun all the same.""
- Jordan Devore, Destructoid
Do you plan on reviewing Curses 'N Chaos ? Please feel free to ask for a review copy. bit.ly.
Justin Cyr et Yannick Belzil sur Radio Talbot : youtu.be.
Justin Cyr and Yannick Belzil discuss game design challenges in Curses 'N Chaos developement : bit.ly.
Youtube an Twitch gameplay footage monetization policy
Tribute Games hereby grants permission for the use of in-game audio & video for “Let’s Play”, “Preview”, “Review” and/or “Commentary”-style videos across the web (YouTube, DailyMotion etc.), including ad-supported channels/videos. The creator of the video may use in-game audio & video for as many videos as desired. Please include a link to www.tributegames.com OR any online store or official website selling the title involved. Specific permission is required for any soundtrack use outside of captured gameplay. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let us know on Twitter when your video(s) gets published, so we get a chance to share it with our followers! bit.ly.
About Tribute Games Inc.
We're an independent game studio located in Montréal making entertaining games with a focus on pixel art and classic game design (sometimes with a modern twist). We are tremendously passionate about our work and our inspirations are mostly games from the 8-bit and 16-bit era. Why? Because these are the games we love and still play today.
More information on Tribute Games Inc., our logo & relevant media are available here.
Curses 'N Chaos Credits
Game Design, Animations and Art
Animations and Art
Animations and Art