Tribute Games Inc.
Based in Montreal, Canada
Official Release: February, 2016.
Revenge, one shuriken at a time!
On its 5th anniversary, Ninja Senki leaps from the shadows onto Playstation 4, Playstation Vita and Steam to become Ninja Senki DX! When Princess Kinuhime is slain by a demon, Hayate becomes obsessed with revenge! Casting aside the art of invisibility, the blue ninja unleashes the power of shurikenjutsu upon mythological creatures, demons and other adversaries in his action-filled quest for vengeance!
- Fight your way through 16 deadly scenes!
- Discover multiple endings!
- Remixed soundtrack by Patrice Bourgeault (Mercenary Kings, Curses N Chaos).
- Test your speedrun and superplayer abilities with a brand-new Challenge mode!
- Unlock 2 secret modes!
- Supports cross-buy on PS4 and PS Vita.
Game Teaser YouTube
Logo & Icon
- ""Blow up enemies with liberal use of shurikens. Awesome!"."
- Justin Davis, IGN
- ""A much-needed injection of shuriken-tossing ninja action, with adorable superdeformed ghosts, demons, monkeys and enemy ninja dying in bloody bursts of cute pixelated gore"."
- Michael McWhertor, Kotaku
- ""Ninja Senki captures the perfect pacing of the best NES games"."
- Lucas Sullivan, GamesRadar
Do you plan on reviewing Ninja Senki DX? Please feel free to ask for a review copy. goo.gl.
Youtube and Twitch gameplay footage monetization policy
Tribute Games hereby grants permission for the use of in-game audio & video for “Let’s Play”, “Preview”, “Review” and/or “Commentary”-style videos across the web (YouTube, DailyMotion etc.), including ad-supported channels/videos. The creator of the video may use in-game audio & video for as many videos as desired. Please include a link to www.tributegames.com OR any online store or official website selling the title involved. Specific permission is required for any soundtrack use outside of captured gameplay. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. Please let us know on Twitter when your video(s) gets published, so we get a chance to share it with our followers! bit.ly.
About Tribute Games Inc.
We're an independent game studio located in Montréal making entertaining games with a focus on pixel art and classic game design (sometimes with a modern twist). We are tremendously passionate about our work and our inspirations are mostly games from the 8-bit and 16-bit era. Why? Because these are the games we love and still play today.
More information on Tribute Games Inc., our logo & relevant media are available here.
Ninja Senki DX Credits
Code, Art and Game Design
Stéphane Boutin, Justin Cyr, Jonathan "Persona" Kim, Guillaume Lavigne, Michaël Lavigne, Jean-François Major, Sylvain Ratté and Paul Robertson.
Matt Thorson, Yan Thouin, Chevy Ray Johnston, Peter Hall, A.K, and Inafking.