Tribute Games Inc.
Based in Montreal, Canada
TAKE UP ARMS! Hop in the Paladin power armor, seize melee weapons from the demonic invaders and dish out a taste of their own medicine!
Tribute Games is an independent game studio located in Montreal making entertaining games with a focus on pixel art and classic game design (sometimes with a modern twist). They are tremendously passionate about their work and their inspirations are mostly games from the 8-bit and 16-bit era. Tribute Games was founded by ex-Ubisoft employees, Jonathan Lavigne and Jean-François Major, who both worked on TMNT for Gameboy Advance and Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World amongst other titles.
- An engaging action-platformer with fun and intuitive swordplay!
- Take control of the mighty Paladin power armor or eject and play as the small but swift Squire pilot!
- Robots meet demons! Crush the forces of the occult with the power of cutting edge technology!
- Use weapons profusely: wield, throw, or shatter them!
- Snap a weapon in half to cast a powerful spell!
- Carefully crafted 8-bit graphics like you remember them!
There are currently no trailers available for Panzer Paladin. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Marooners' Rock Writers' Choice Award Winner" The Panzer Paladin demo won the Writers' Choice Award from Marooners' Rock at PAX East 2019.
- "Panzer Paladin has a unique, stylish charm in its own right."
- Tony Wilson and Alessandro Fillari, GameSpot
Panzer Paladin Facebook Page
About Tribute Games Inc.
We're an independent game studio located in Montréal making entertaining games with a focus on pixel art and classic game design (sometimes with a modern twist). We are tremendously passionate about our work and our inspirations are mostly games from the 8-bit and 16-bit era. Why? Because these are the games we love and still play today.
More information on Tribute Games Inc., our logo & relevant media are available here.
Panzer Paladin Credits
Game Design and Art Direction
Andrew G. Crowell
Thomas Mc Closkey
Julian Adam Marin