Tribute Games Inc.
Based in Montreal, Canada
September 25, 2011
The once peaceful Kingdom of Gorudo is threatened by an evil presence. The only hope for salvation is Cyrus, a wizard versed in a secret magic art called Wizorb! Explore many strange places from the derelict monster infested town of Clover to Gorudo Castle atop Cauldron Peak.
- An all-new block-breaking game set in a fantasy world.
- Use your magic wand to bounce the orb and cast various magic spells.
- Over 60 levels in 5 different Worlds.
- Earn gold to buy charms or to help the citizens rebuild their homes.
- Epic boss fights.
- Multiple endings.
- Character animation by Paul Robertson.
Switch Launch Trailer YouTube
Switch Announcement Trailer YouTube
Steam Launch YouTube
Magic Trailer YouTube
Debut Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "App Store Best of 2012" Itunes' best of 2012 awards in the showpiece games category
- "Wizorb is an excellent puzzle title that does a great job integrating a classic brick-breaking experience with a fantastical 8-bit world."
- Eric Ford, Touch Arcade
- "my favorite indie game I have played in a long time"
- Chris Carolan, Kotaku
- "Just buy the game, jerks."
- Patrick Klepek, Giant Bomb
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Full soundtrack by Jean Chan available from band camp. http:.
About Tribute Games Inc.
Tribute Games is a studio developing and publishing video games with a focus on pixel art and classic game design. The Montreal-based studio has been steadily creating entertaining, challenging and retro-inspired games since 2011 using modern game development processes and technology. Their catalogue includes: Wizorb, Mercenary Kings, Curses 'N Chaos, Ninja Senki DX, Flinthook, and Panzer Paladin. They are also the developers of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge, published by Dotemu, in partnership with Nickelodeon. In 2020, Tribute Games announced the start of a publishing division to help smaller developers publish their game. Tribute Games' first published title is Steel Assault.
More information on Tribute Games Inc., our logo & relevant media are available here.
Game Design & Graphics
Animation & Sounds
presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer) - also thanks to these fine folks