Tribute Games Inc.
Based in Montreal, Canada
September 25, 2011
The once peaceful Kingdom of Gorudo is threatened by an evil presence. The only hope for salvation is Cyrus, a wizard versed in a secret magic art called Wizorb! Explore many strange places from the derelict monster infested town of Clover to Gorudo Castle atop Cauldron Peak.
- An all-new block-breaking game set in a fantasy world.
- Use your magic wand to bounce the orb and cast various magic spells.
- Over 60 levels in 5 different Worlds.
- Earn gold to buy charms or to help the citizens rebuild their homes.
- Epic boss fights.
- Multiple endings.
- Character animation by Paul Robertson.
Steam Launch YouTube
Magic Trailer YouTube
Debut Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "App Store Best of 2012" Itunes' best of 2012 awards in the showpiece games category
- "Wizorb is an excellent puzzle title that does a great job integrating a classic brick-breaking experience with a fantastical 8-bit world."
- Eric Ford, Touch Arcade
- "my favorite indie game I have played in a long time"
- Chris Carolan, Kotaku
- "Just buy the game, jerks."
- Patrick Klepek, Giant Bomb
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Full soundtrack by Jean Chan available from band camp. jeanchan.bandcamp.com.
About Tribute Games Inc.
We're an independent game studio located in Montréal making entertaining games with a focus on pixel art and classic game design (sometimes with a modern twist). We are tremendously passionate about our work and our inspirations are mostly games from the 8-bit and 16-bit era. Why? Because these are the games we love and still play today.
More information on Tribute Games Inc., our logo & relevant media are available here.
Game Design & Graphics
Animation & Sounds